The source code above is a Netbeans Project build in Windows 8.
You can use the files for your study purpose, modify it, make any changes that you like. There are few places where good programming practices have not been followed, if you can find, comment below so that I can modify the source code.
The order of the files that you should study is:
- FileOutput.java writes contents in bytes
- FileRead.java to read contents in bytes and displays on the console
- FileCopy.java copies the contents byte by byte and writes it on the destination file
- Employee.java to see the structure of the Employee class, is a user defined class
- ObjectOutput.java to write three objects to the disk, sequentially, ObjectOutputStream
- ObjectInput.java to read the contents of the disk ObjectInputStream class and display information of the object
Next, The character stream classes and random file access contents will be presented.